Pages

RRK

FOOD + MUSIC = RRK

Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh Snap!


Last week at RRK, we got down and dirty on some pizza. It was crazy yum, looked great, and totally satisfied an intense craving I had for beets and goat cheese. Behold: the roasted beet, brussel sprout, butternut flatbread with arugula pesto, shaved red onion, and goat cheese. The best part? I made this all by myself! However, I did have some help from JB and my good friend Megan when it came time to eat and enjoy. These beautiful, local ingredients were exactly what I needed to get grounded after a crazy week at work, an exhausting, action-packed weekend, and what I can only describe as "New Moon Freakouts". This dish was yummy and the leftovers happened to present themselves in the loving shape above. Score! The soundtrack was U2's Achtung Baby, a classic that still rocks pretty hard in 2012. Here's a video for my favorite jam on that record to inspire your pizza making!





No comments:

Post a Comment